Easy No-Bake Coconut Cream Pie!
Get thy fork ready! Indulge in this light & lush Easy No-Bake Coconut Cream Pie! Oh! Be prepared to be asked to bring this pie to everything! #coconut #creampie #pie #nobake
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1 9- inch prepared refrigerated deep-dish pie crust or your favorite pie crust recipe baked and cooled
- 14 oz. can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 - 3.4 oz. boxes instant coconut cream chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut (can also use toasted or combination of shredded coconut
- 16 oz. container Cool Whip or whipped topping thawed use 2 cups in filling and remainder on top of pie
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut optional garnish
Starting with pie crust, bake it and let it cool completely before adding filling.
In a large bowl, use a mixer or whisk together sweetened condensed milk, milk, pudding mix, and coconut.
Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
Pour into prepared pie crust.
Refrigerate 2 hours to set.
Garnish with additional 2 cups of whipped cream and toasted coconut.
Cut and serve.