Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Delight
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oreo Delight is everything we ever hoped for and more! This no-bake decadent dessert is simple to prepare with an easy Oreo cookie crust, filled with an incredible chocolate and peanut butter creamy, fluffy pudding and then topped with whipped cream and peanut butter cups. It’s the perfect pudding party dessert, especially for the big fans of chocolate and peanut butter!
Servings: 9 Servings
- 22 Oreo Cookies crushed into crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING LAYER:
- 1 3.4 ounce box of instant Jell-O chocolate pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups milk or milk of choice
- ½ cup peanut butter softened (can microwave 10 - 15 seconds)
- 1 cup whipped cream or 1 cup of cool whip
WHIPPED CREAM LAYER:
- 2 cups whipped cream or 1- 8 oz. container of cool whip for topping. If making whipped cream using mixer, whip together on medium-high 1 cup of whipping cream and 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar to get whipped cream texture. 1 cup of whipping cream makes 2 cups when whipped.
MINI PEANUT BUTTER CUP LAYER:
In a medium-sized bowl, mix crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter together until well combined, then press mixture into the bottom of an 8x8 pan using the bottom of measuring cup or fingertips to get an even layer.
Using a mixer, in a large bowl, mix together the dry chocolate instant pudding mix, milk and peanut butter together for 2 minutes.
Add in the whipped cream (make sure it's already whipped) and mix in lightly.
Spoon pudding onto oreo layer and spread evenly.
Spoon whipped cream onto pudding layer or place whipped cream in piping bag with your favorite tip to get pretty swirls or decorative touches.
Sprinkle the peanut butter cups on top randomly.
Place dessert in fridge for up to 1-2 hours before serving.
You could also do this peanut butter crumble combo on top, like on my Peanut Butter Pie if you wish. If you're like my husband, he prefers it without the pb cups, while others in the family like the pb cups!
Peanut Butter Crumbles
½ cup powdered sugar + ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
Peanut Butter Crumbles
Using an electric mixer, in a medium bowl, add powdered sugar and peanut butter.
Mix on medium speed until small peanut butter crumbles start to come together.
If mixture is too powdery, simply add a few drops of water to the and larger nuggets will form. Sprinkle on top of pie.