Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
These healthy 5 Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies are insanely delicious with just the right amount of delicious peanut butter, banana and chocolate chip flavors shining through. Can be made gluten-free if using gluten-free oats. Vegan if using non-dairy chocolate chips.
Servings: 12 Servings
- 2 cups rolled oats or gluten free rolled oats for gluten-free option
- 1/2 cup peanut butter of choice use all natural for healthy sugar-free option
- 1 1/4 cups ripe banana mashed
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or brown sugar or xylitol, like Lakanto for healthy sugar-free option
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips we used Ghirardelli semi-sweet, use dairy-free for sugar-free/dairy-free option
Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a large baking tray or cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, add oats, mashed banana and peanut butter and mix well. Mix in chocolate chips, reserving a few to top cookies with if you wish.
Using a medium scoop, scoop or form 12 balls of dough and place on the lined tray. Add chocolate chips to the tops if desired. These cookies will bake the way you press them down, so you can make them thick or thin. For thinner, bake 8-10 minutes. For thicker, bake for 10-12 minutes. The cookies will firm up as they cool, so let them cool on cooking sheet before transferring to wire rack.
To store: Store cookies in the fridge. Place them in a ziplock or tupperware type container.
To freeze: Frozen cookies will keep fresh for at least 2 months. Place in freezer-friendly containers.
To thaw: Allow to cool at room temperature until no longer frozen. If you'd like, you can also slightly warm up cookies in the microwave.
Can use a combination of oats used. Can use old-fashioned rolled oats and minute oats if desired.