No-Bake Snickers Caramel Truffle Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
Easy to make rich Snickers & caramel truffle chocolate cheesecake pie that will knock your socks off! Enjoy the sinfulness!
- 1 prepared 9-inch Oreo crust 6 oz.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate melted & cooled
- 2 packages cream cheese 8 oz. each, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream almond milk or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 Fun size Snickers chopped into chunks
- 5 Lindt Caramel Truffles chopped coarsely
- Whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Optional: Hershey's Syrup drizzle Salted Caramel Sauce, Caramel Sauce
In a large bowl, using mixer, beat cream cheese, sugars, cream or milk and vanilla extract on high speed for 2 minutes.
Add melted chocolate; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour into pie crust and smooth out level.
Add chunks of Snickers and caramel truffle around the outer edge of pie.
Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
Top with whipped cream.
Slice and drizzle with chocolate syrup, salted caramel or caramel sauce for an added layer of flavor! :)