Butterfinger Peanut Butter Fudge Dream Pie
Heard you were dying for a delicious. amazing tasting no-bake Butterfinger Peanut Butter Fudge Dream Pie? Guess what? Our prayers have been answered! This one is a tried and true Butterfinger candy bar and peanut butter lover’s dream pie come true! Oh...and don't forget that hot fudge topping and some whipped cream to take it over the edge! Heart be still!
- One Chocolate Cookie Crust prepared
For the Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip or 1 cup of heavy whipping cream whipped into whipped cream
- 6-8 mini Butterfinger candy bars chopped coarsely
For the Topping
- Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 mini Butterfinger candy bars coarsely chopped
- Optional: Additional Whipped Topping Dollops YES!!
Beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Fold in the Cool Whip or whipped whipping cream until completely combined
Fold in the 6-8 chopped Butterfinger candy bars bits.
Pour filling into the prepared crust and smooth into an even layer.
Drizzle with hot fudge topping and top with additional chopped Butterfinger candy bars and whipped cream if desired.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and can be refrigerated up to 3 days.