Fluffy Raspberry Mousse
Want a sinfully, fluffy dessert you can have in approximately 5 minutes from start to finish? You’ll want to literally whip this tempting Fluffy Raspberry Mousse up for the best dreamy, fruity fix as soon as possible! 3 Ingredients!
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ⅔ cup raspberry preserves or jam natural or sugar-free
- ⅓ cup sugar-free sweetener or sugar/powdered sugar I used Lakanto Monkfruit Sugar Sweetener
Using mixer and large bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream and sweetener on medium-low speed until it thickens up.
Add raspberry preserves/jam and beat until stiff peaks form.
Divide between 4 serving glasses and decorate with some fresh raspberries
- Chill in the refrigerator for just a few minutes after preparing or serve immediately. This will keep your mousse from having that ‘deflated’ texture.
- When properly stored, it can last for 5 to 6 days in the fridge.