Neapolitan Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies - GF
Delicious Healthy Chocolatey Cookies with chocolate chips, stuffed with Smashmallow Strawberries and Cream marshmallows and a chocolate drizzle! Enjoy the popular flavor trios of chocolate, vanilla and strawberry for summer all together in cookies!
Neopolitan Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies - GF
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour I used Purely Amazing Flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder I used Ghirardelli unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil or unsalted butter melted and cooled down
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey or 1/2 cup organic cane sugar I like Zulka
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips, for cookies I use Enjoy Life
Stuffed Marshmallow Center
- 1 4.5 oz bag Strawberries & Cream by SMASHMALLOW | Snackable Marshmallows
cut in half or use whole
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips, for melting/drizzling I use Enjoy Life
Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour and cocoa powder, salt and baking soda together, set aside.
Add the coconut oil or butter, maple syrup or honey, vanilla and egg to the flour mixture and mix well. Add in chocolate chips and mix.
Add another tablespoon coconut flour if mixture is too sticky.
Also, I like putting dough in fridge for about 10 minutes before scooping, but it's not necessary, unless your dough is starting to get warm.
Using a medium cookie scoop scoop and place on baking sheet 2 inches apart adding a few more chocolate chips if you wish. Bake for 12 -13 minutes and then add 1/2 or a whole Smashmallow Strawberries and Cream to the top of each cookie pressing gently into the cookie. Put cookies back in oven for a minute or two and then let cool on the pan for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over top of cookies. Devour!
Store at room temperature in a sealed container or ziplock bag.