Easy No Bake Cheesecake
This easy, creamy no-bake cheesecake comes together in less that 20 minutes! It's got a thick zesty lemon sandwich cookie crust and a delicious, easy silky cheesecake filling made from scratch. Add some seasonal berries and swoon-time! It makes everyone happy when cheesecake is on the table bringing out the smiles, big time! Gluten free & Vegan too!
Lemon Cookie Crust
- 1 package of Girl Scout Cookie Lemonades or sandwich cookie of choice. Other options: Premade Graham Cracker Crust.
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 - 8 oz pkgs cream cheese, very softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- I tub of cool whip or 3 cups of whipped topping. I like to whip it up fresh, using 1 & ½ cups of whipping cream & whip it with a hand mixer until it’s whipping cream consistency.
- Optional: 1 teaspoon lemon extract or or the zest of 2 lemons apx. 1 Tablespoon and just under 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice or store bought lemon juice)
Extras: Whipped cream, berries, or whatever you want to top your cheesecake with. I used 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream and 1/2 cup powdered sugar and whipped it to get a nice piping consistency.
For the Filling
Using a mixer, beat your softened cream cheese really well on medium to medium high speed to make sure it's really smooth and fluffy. Once all of the clumps are gone, add sugars and mix well. Add in the whipped cream and mix together. Pour your mixture into your prepared crust and smooth it out evenly with a spatula.
Refrigerate uncovered for at least two hours so it sets up really nicely. Serve and enjoy.
Extras: Whipped cream, berries, or whatever you want to top your cheesecake with. Pipe the borders of the cheesecake with whipped cream using a large open star tip. Garnish with fresh fruit. Cheesecake must stay refrigerated.