OREO Cheesecake No Bake Bars
Does it get any better? Light, creamy, delightful cheesecake bars stuffed with OREO cookies from top to bottom! Refrigerate or freeze this no bake dessert, serve and enjoy!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs 10 mins
- 26 Oreo cookies ground into crumbs in food processor
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt or sour cream I used vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 8 ounces Cool Whip or 1 cup whipping cream, whipped to stiff peaks, thawed
- 2 cups Oreo cookies coarsely chopped divided
Line the bottom of an 9x9 pan with aluminum foil.
In a small bowl combine cookie sandwich crumbs with melted butter until all of the butter is absorbed.
Press the OREO cookie crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan and press with fingers until mixture is packed tight. Freeze for 15 minutes.
In a medium bowl, place cream cheese and sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
Add yogurt and mix well.
Fold in Cool Whip or homemade whipped topping and stir until combined.
Pour half of the cream cheese filling on top of the crust.
Sprinkle 1 cup of the OREO cookies over the batter and gently add the rest of the cream cheese filling over top.
Sprinkle the remaining chopped OREO cookies on top.
Refrigerate for at least 5 hours or until set.
Cut into squares and serve immediately.
Freeze for firmer bars, refrigerate for creamy bars. ;)