Snazzy Butterfinger Caramel Cookie Bars
These sweet, snazzy cookie bars are jam packed with bits of creamy Butterfinger Chocolate Bar, oozing Milky Way Caramels and topped with rich milk chocolate chips.
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1 stick, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 4.4 oz . Large Butterfinger Chocolate bar chopped
- 5 Mini Milky Way caramels or regular caramels, chopped
- Optional: 1/4 cup milk chocolate or semi-sweet chips
Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8 or 9x9 square pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder
In medium-size bowl,cream butter with brown sugar.
Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
Stir until just blended.
Fold in chopped Butterfinger bar, chopped Milky Way Caramel into mixture.
Add mixture to baking pan.
Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Bake in 350 oven for 17-25 minutes until set.