Butterfinger Peanut Butter Fudge Dream Pie
Even though there's that famous saying, "No one better lay a finger on my Butterfinger!", I totally would share this pie with you, because it is so worth sharing the love.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time1 hr
Total Time1 hr 15 mins
- One Chocolate Cookie Crust prepared
For the Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip or 1 cup of whipping cream whipped
- 6-8 mini Butterfinger candy bars chopped coarsely
For the Topping
- Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 mini Butterfinger candy bars coarsely chopped
- Optional: Additional Whipped Topping Dollops
Beat together the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Fold in the Cool Whip or whipped whipping cream until completely combined
Fold in the 6-8 chopped Butterfinger candy bars bits.
Pour filling into the prepared crust and smooth into an even layer.
Drizzle with hot fudge topping and top with additional chopped Butterfinger candy bars and whipped cream if desired.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and can be refrigerated up to 3 days.