BFF Dark Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (GF or Not)
Golden, old-fashioned soft and chewy oatmeal cookies loaded with dark chocolate chip love. Soo Good! They'll soon become your newest favorite BFFs!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- 3/4 cup GF Orly's Sidney Blend Flour or All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cup rolled GF or regular oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons vanilla pudding or 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips Ghirardelli 60% Dark Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 350° and line 2 sheet trays with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, combine flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and pudding together and set aside.
In a large bowl, using a mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg and molasses.
Add in the dry mixture and chocolate chips and stir until evenly mixed.
Using a large cookie scoop, scoop oatmeal cookie dough balls onto prepared baking sheets
Space evenly and bake for 15 minutes.
Let cool and store in an airtight container.