Add these amazing Soft & Chewy M&M Cookies to your Spring baking list! We can never have enough cookies, right? Not in this life-time, please!!!
These fun and festive cookies could not be easier for Spring inspiration with all those pretty pastel m&m's and white chocolate chips in every delightful soft and chewy cookie bite!
Literally, you could have these in your paws in 20 minutes or less! So easy to whip up, even for beginning bakers and it's a spin off on my Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies! Pure Nirvana!
These Soft & Chewy M&M Easter Cookies for Spring are one of our favorite chocolate chip cookies ever!
So don't you need to make these for Easter, Spring and Mother's Day? For sure, when you're not making them otherwise, because I would bake these everyday, if I had to come up with a really quick and easy sweet treat!
I also made these vegan, so pass this recipe on to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian, with the exception of the m&m's, that are pastel colored, which can't be found. If you know of some, let us know! But just substitute any vegan candies like these or these. AMAZING, and if you want really good vegan chocolate chip cookies and you just haven't nailed it, try these!
Add-ins to make the Cookies even MORE Fun!
Add in sprinkles for a full funfetti cookie effect with your m&m's for some added sparkle & charm!
I made medium and large cookies, so if you make large (¼ cup), you'll only get about 12 pretty large cookies.
If you make medium, using a medium scoop, (1 ½ tablespoons), you'll get 3" size, 18-20 cookies or so.
As you would expect, these cookies will make the Easter holiday extra special. Make them & let your guests take them home as a super sweet gesture for Easter. It's the official day-April 12, 2020! I love doing this and everyone is so appreciative! Because, as we've already established, we can never have enough cookies, can we? #cookiesforlife
Can you believe Easter is like almost a month away? Hoppy Baking!
More M&M Ideas for Desserts!
Soft & Chewy M&M Easter Cookies for Spring!
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ⅔ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ to 1 cup pastel M&M candies or candies preferred
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on top of baking sheets, set aside or place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Add butter to a microwave dish and microwave for 25 seconds or more until butter is partially melted, like ½ of the butter should appear melted while the other half still looks like a melted butter stick.
- Add the brown sugar and white sugar to a large mixing bowl with the partially melted butter and stir well to combine.
- Then, beat in the egg and vanilla until just combined.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until just combined.
- Add in the white chocolate chips and candies by hand, saving a few to press onto the tops of the cookie dough, if you wish.
- Use a large cookie scoop (3 tablespoons) to scoop out 12 cookies or use a medium sized cookie scoop (1 ½ tablespoons) for 18-20 cookies and arrange them evenly on baking sheet .
- Bake for 10 minutes for medium sized cookies and 13-15 minutes for larger cookies. Cookies will still be slightly underdone when you remove them from the oven. Make sure not to overbake for soft and chewy cookies. Cookies will not spread much while baking.
- Let sit on baking sheet for 5 minutes before eating. Allow cookies to cool completely before storing in an air-tight container for up to 4-5 days.