These are the most amazing ‘Perfect’ Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins ever!
You need to try them. You won’t be disappointed.
It’s such a simple recipe with just the right balance of banana and chocolate. We love to have them for breakfast and for snacking throughout the day. So yummy and delish!
You just mix ’em up in less than 5 minutes and bake for 20 minutes.
They come out super fluffy, moist and Perfect-O!
They smell so good baking in the oven and even better going into your mouth!
Bananas and chocolate are like a perfect match made in heaven!
I used Ghirardelli Chocolate Chips in these yummy banana muffins because I love Ghirardelli!
Absolutely Perfect for snacking, Perfect for breakfast, Perfect for anytime!
You’ll want to make them over and over again.
Your family will be so happy!! You can freeze them, store them in the fridge or eat them at room temperature. Even microwave for 10 – 15 seconds to get that oven baked fresh taste. YUM!
Hands down some of the best dang muffins I’ve ever encountered.
That’s why these are my ‘go-to’ Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe!
They will be yours too! For other muffin ideas, go here.
Feeling Ghirardelli Chocolate Luv? Me too! Check these out!
Now let’s make some of these yummy, fluffy & moist Perfect Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins! 🙂
Perfect Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins! Fluffy & Moist!
- 4 ripe bananas, medium or 1 & 1/3 cups of mashed banana
- 1/3 cup melted butter cooled
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup Ghirardelli semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease your muffin tins
- Peel bananas and throw them in a big bowl with the melted butter and smash it all together with a fork.
- Keep blending until the mixture is creamy and smooth, not chunky.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla and mix just until combined.
- Stir in salt and baking soda.
- Add flour and chocolate chips and mix until just combined. Do not overmix!
- Divide into muffin tins.
- Bake until cake tester or toothpick pulls out cleanly for about 18-20 minutes