“Snickers Satisfies”! I’ll say! I don’t know of anyone that hasn’t heard of Snickers. It’s one of the most popular candy bars on the face of this earth!
It consists of nougat, topped with caramel and peanuts, and is drenched in milk chocolate.” It’s simply “Heaven on Earth“!!
Please, I beg of you…don’t go placing blame me for gaining weight by just looking at them, while you drool at the same time. I can’t help it, I’m a ‘chocoholic’ and this is what I do on this blog. Mission accomplished! Sometimes, I make OUTRAGEOUS, drool-worthy desserts. 🙂
….and I eat these outrageous desserts too! Don’t forget healthy desserts too, I do make and eat those too!! I have to have some balance here for my sweet tooth addiction. Sometimes in moderation, sometimes not…who the hell is counting? 🙂
Anyways…have at it! These are incredibly delicious and have no calories whatsoever. Cut them in small portions, they will go a long way, because they are very, very rich and oh soooo yummy!
Baking ChocolaTess Trivia!! —-> What would you guess Snicker’s annual global sales are?? Would you believe $2 Billion!! Is that insane or what??
What’s your favorite candy bar? If I have to pick out of all the candy bars? Mine is Kit Kat, so I have a feeling one of my upcoming desserts is definitely going to have a ‘Kit Kat’ theme. Gimme a break, Gimme a break. 🙂 Yea…I’m singing it! Enjoy!! 🙂
Here’s the recipe for Snicker lovers!
Outrageous Snickers Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix plus ingredients on back of box
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup Kraft Premium Unwrapped Caramel Bits
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
Candy Bar Layer
- 1 & 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using a 9 x13-inch pan and cool the brownies completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the marshmallow fluff and the peanut butter with a rubber spatula or hand mixer until well blended.
- *Helpful Hint* Put the fluff nougat mixture into the microwave for 10 -15 seconds to make it easier to spread..this stuff is sticky and this really helps!
- Spread the nougat fluff mixture on top of the cooled brownies in an even layer.
- Microwave the caramel bits in a medium bowl with the vanilla almond milk for 1 minute or so.
- Whisk, then heat for an additional 30 seconds or until smooth and melted.
- Pour and spread the caramel layer evenly on top of the fluff nougat layer.
- Immediately sprinkle the peanuts on top of the caramel and barely press them into the caramel.
- Place the brownies in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes to set.
- Melt the chocolate chips and almond butter in the microwave and stir every 30 seconds until smooth and melted and whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour chocolate layer over nougat layer and cool completely.
- Put brownies in the fridge until the chocolate is set.
- Let them set out for a few minutes before cutting them.
- Store the brownies in an airtight container, at room temperature, for up to 2 days or leave in fridge to keep longer.
I think I cut mine a little smaller, these are really, rich so a little goes a long way for a sweet treat.
You can substitute peanut butter for the almond butter.