Heyyy, let’s celebrate the summer with this cool retro No-Bake Strawberry Ice Box Cake! It has 4 wonderful layers of fresh luscious strawberries, delicious whipped cream and golden graham crackers.
Oh…and don’t forget the rich chocolate syrup drizzles. Seriously. Amaze-balls. Good. 😛
Do you love these kinds of desserts?
All are luscious, actually!
This dessert is easy to make, quick to assemble and 4 hours later, or overnight, you have one of the best desserts you could ever imagine. I could eat the whole pan of it.
*sigh* *head bowed in shame* Ok…I ate 2 pieces. I had to stop myself for now.
And I have been on a health-kick the last 2 weeks, so I didn’t want all my hard work to go to waste. But, alas, I cannot quit you No-Bake Strawberry Ice Box Cake!
Definitely a winner for all summer long!
Here’s the recipe!
No-Bake Strawberry Ice Box Cake
- 2 pounds strawberries sliced
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 sleeves graham crackers
- Hershey's Syrup
- Using a mixer, whip 4 cups of cream until it just holds stiff peaks.
- Add the confectioners sugar and vanilla, and whip to combine.
- Spread a small spoonful of whipped cream on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan, or a similarly-sized platter.
- Lay down six graham crackers.
- Lightly cover the top of the graham crackers with more whipped cream, and then a single layer of strawberries.
- Repeat three times, until you have four layers of graham crackers.
- Spread the last of the whipped cream mixture over the top and swirl it lightly with a spoon.
- Add another layer of strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours, or until the crackers have softened completely.
- Drizzle Hershey's syrup on top of dessert and serve