Have you ever been to Sonic–America’s Drive-In and experienced the yummy, out of this world Cherry Limeade? Right on!! Well I’ve come up with a super, super, easy recipe and it’s a knock-off of the tangy, yet sweet popular Cherry Limeade, and I’m calling it the ‘Cherry Limeade-ita’! <—- with tequila and it rocks!!
How about using this…..
…..To make this!
Of course, you will need a few more items —-> A lime, grenadine (or cherry juice) and some maraschino cherries! As you know, the tequila is already in the margarita pouch mix. Ahem…But, I know some of you might want a little more ‘juice’, so feel free to add in some extra tequila if you so desire.
The Cherry Limeade-ita – easy in the blender – ready to rock and roll!
Cheers and Enjoy!!
Frozen Cherry Limeade-ita!
- 1 10 ounce Daily's Frozen Margarita Mix
- 1 ounce grenadine or cherry juice
- 1 lime juiced
- Crushed ice
- 1 ounce of tequila for some extra kick--optional
- Maraschino cherries and lime for garnish
- Add frozen margarita, grenadine, lime juice, a couple random cherries (optional) and some crushed ice into blender until smooth. Fill your glass and garnish with lime and cherries. Serve immediately!
1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
6 ounces tequila
2 ounces Triple Sec
4 ounces Grenadine
Maraschino cherries and lime for garnish
Fill blender with crushed ice. Pour in limeade concentrate, tequila, grenadine, and triple sec. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses, garnish and serve immediately.