It’s criminal…I won’t turn you in. I’d have to turn myself in. I can’t quit chocolate.
I give you fair warning, it’s addicting. (and that’s different from?…yes, I know!
We kind of like yummy to-die-for chocolate desserts around these parts.)
Are you a chocoholic too? Because, I think I have your number!
Affiliate links are used in this post
Now get out that 13×9 pan and let’s get our chocolate on! Here’s the recipe for this decadent “Chocoholic” Hot Fudge Oreo Chocolate Poke Cake!
"Chocoholic" Hot Fudge Oreo Chocolate Poke Cake
- 1 Chocolate Fudge Cake baked in a 13x9 pan warm
- 1 can Eagle Chocolate Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 ounce
- 15.5 oz bottle Smucker's Hot Fudge Topping
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder if clumped, sift
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 10 Oreo Cookies broke into large and small crumbles
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 Chocolate Fudge Cake baked in a 13x9 pan.
- While still warm, poke holes randomly over the top about an inch a part and pour the sweetened condensed milk into the holes.
- Warm the chocolate fudge topping up in the microwave according to instructions on bottle and pour on top of the holes again and let sit out so the flavors soak in, until cooled about 20-30 minutes is good.
- After cake has cooled down it's time to top it with...
Chocolate Whipped Cream
- Using mixer, whip the whipping cream, cocoa powder and powdered sugar until medium to stiff peaks.
- Pipe or spread whipped topping on top of cake.
- Scatter Oreo cookie crumbles and mini chocolate chips on top.
- Refrigerate sealed and serve right from the pan when ready.
You can double up on the hot fudge and/or condensed milk for even more gooey-iness. Definitely acceptable!