Hey! Word on the street, Pecan Pie M&M’s are one of the latest candy coated treats from Mars Company!
There are masses of devoted fans of ‘Pecan Pie’ in general, so of course these are going to be an amazing, huge hit. So, “duly noted”, now you need to go buy a bag or two, sample several mouthfuls and then make some of these Autumn Pecan Pie M&M Blondies!
These gorgeous, buttery blondies are stuffed with white chocolate chips, crunchy pecans and the belle of the ball “Pecan Pie M&M’s”. Quite a dangerous. seductive combination, wouldn’t you say? But, oooohhh, SO WORTH IT!
Oh my heart…be still…be still. You cannot even imagine how good these taste, I can’t even come close to telling you exactly how divine these are. Unreal!!
White chocolate, pecan pie, m&m’s, pecans, soft and chewy blondies…All these flavors and colors remind me of Autumn so much. I’m not ready for summer to go away, but I do love fall too.
It’s those wretched months after Autumn, I have a hate-hate relationship with. Autumn Pecan Pie M&M Blondies, thank you!!! At least this helps get through the pain. That’s my excuse, and I’m sticking to it. 😉
Need more nuttiness in your life? 🙂
Here’s the recipe ya’all!
Autumn Pecan Pie M&M Blondies
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup pecan pie M&Ms
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 9 baking pan for thick or 13 x 9 for thin blondies.
- Whisk together all purpose flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth and incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Add 1/4 cup of the pecans, 1/2 cup pecan pie M&Ms, and 1/3 cup of the white chocolate chips and mix in.
- Spread evenly in the pan.
- Add the rest of the pecans and pecan pie M&Ms to the top of the blondies by pressing slightly into the dough.
- Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes for 9 x 13 pan and 30 - 35 minutes for the 9 x 9 pan.
- When blondies are done they will turn a dark caramel color; a toothpick inserted into the middle of the pan should come out almost clean, with some moist crumbs.
- Take the blondies out of the oven and sprinkle the remainder of the white chocolate chips onto the blondies.