5 Ingredient Divine Chocolate Toffee Cookies!
- 1 Chocolate Fudge or Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Heath toffee bits
- Turn oven to 350 and spray non-stick spray lightly or line with parchment paper onto cookie sheets.
- Combine cake mix, oil & eggs in bowl and with mixer until just blended. (Don't over-mix)
- Add milk chocolate chips and Heath toffee bits and fold in.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the cookie dough onto the cookie sheets (or use heaping tablespoon, if not using scoop) and place 2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes and then transfer to wire racks.
Chocolate cookie monsters…I know you’re out there…how ’bout these?
Rocking around the Christmas Tree
at the Christmas party hop
Mistletoe hung where you can see
Ev’ry couple tries to stop