Hi, I’m Kim, and I’m the founder of ‘The Baking ChocolaTess Blog’. Welcome!
The Baking ChocolaTess has been featured in Good Housekeeping, MSN, The San Francisco Globe, Eatwell101, The Daily Meal, Community Table/Parade, Foodgawker, YumGoggle, RecipeLion and MyRecipeMagic and many, many more. Here are some quick statistics:
- Unique Visitors: Over 295,000 unique visitors come to The Baking ChocolaTess each month for fabulous dessert recipes, baking tips and round-ups. That evolves into more than 350,000 page views a month!
- Pinterest: ~ 107,590 followers
- Instagram: ~ 1,284 followers
- Facebook: ~ 36,000 likers
- Email Subscription: Over 17,000 subscribers
Are you interesting in partnering with me? Depending on the opportunity, I may be interested too!
I will only work with companies that I personally enjoy and respect, and reserve the right to publish my honest opinion. I am open to working with you through recipe development, product giveaways, brand ambassadorship programs and on-site advertising.
To put it simply, I love sweets and love finding new ingredients and products to create or re-invent delicious dessert recipes from healthy, to outrageous to everything-in-between to share with my readers and am generally open to any sort of opportunity that falls passionately into one of those categories.
Samples of products are also accepted and welcome. 🙂 If I’m intrigued, I may develop a recipe or 2, or 3 using your product and write a blog post promoting your product and sharing it on social media and hopefully you will share too! Email me to get my address.