Hi, I’m Kim, and I’m the founder of ‘The Baking ChocolaTess Blog’. Welcome!
The Baking ChocolaTess has been featured in Good Housekeeping, MSN, The San Francisco Globe, Eatwell101, The Daily Meal, Community Table/Parade, Foodgawker, YumGoggle, RecipeLion and MyRecipeMagic and many, many more.
Here are some quick statistics:
- Unique Visitors: Over 219,000 unique visitors come to The Baking ChocolaTess each month for fabulous dessert recipes, baking tips and round-ups. That evolves into more than 320,000 page views a month!
- Pinterest: ~ 109,590 followers
- Instagram: ~ 1,502 followers
- Facebook: ~ 36,000 likers
- Email Subscriptions: Over 18,000 subscribers
I enjoy creating and collaborating with companies in an effort to produce quality content. To contact me in regards to brand ambassadorship, recipe development, food photography, sponsorship, or advertising please send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Samples of products are also accepted and welcome. 🙂 If I’m intrigued, I may develop a recipe or 2, or 3 using your product and write a blog post promoting your product and sharing it on social media and hopefully you will share too! Email me to get my address!