No-Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bar
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats pulsed in a food processor or blender for 5-6 seconds
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal or gluten free brand
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter or any nut butter
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted or raw almonds or peanuts, pecans, pistachios, walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Line 9x9″ pan with parchment paper or tin foil leaving excess on each side for lifting
Combine pulsed oats, chopped almonds and Rice Krispies in a large bowl and mix well and set aside.
Combine peanut butter and honey together and microwave on high for 1 minute, remove and stir.
Microwave for another minute. Stir in vanilla and stir until well incorporated.
Pour microwaved mixture over dry mixture and incorporate evenly.
Pour into prepared pan and press down to form an even layer. (I use the back of a measuring cup to pack it down).
Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over top.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Remove from pan using parchment paper and cut into squares.
Pages: 1 2