- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Special Dark Hershey's Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened Special Dark Hershey's Cocoa
- 2 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk add more if needed
- 4 ounces butter 1 stick, softened
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese softened
- Snickers This is what I used but use whatever you like for your bling, Kit Kats, Twix, M&M's, Peanut M&M's, Reese's Pieces, Butterfinger, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Sprinkles.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch pan.
In large bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center.
Add eggs, coffee, buttermilk, oil and vanilla. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed. Batter will be thin. Pour into prepared pans.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
Cool then frost with Fudge Frosting
Using a mixer, mix together butter and cream cheese, then add in rest of ingredients and mix on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
Frost cake then cut up candy bars and place all your candies on top and devour like a crazy vampire! 🙂
Here are some more Halloween desserts you gotta check out!