O my gosh…How freaking cute are these? I love Peeps! These are super simple to make. All you do is prepare the cupcakes by picking out your favorite flavor of cake mix. Prepare batter and bake as directed on cake mix box. After the cupcakes have cooled, frost with your favorite flavor of frosting. Add your Peep Bunny, your favorite sprinkles and voila! Yummy Easter Bunny Peep Cupcakes!
For other cupcake & cake flavors and frosting ideas, here you go!
- Double Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Bliss Cupcakes
- “Lovey-Dovey” Chocolate Heart Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Cupcakes
- Cream Cheese Frosted Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
- “Lucky” Bailey’s Irish Cream Cupcakes!
- Heavenly White Chocolate Buttercream Frosted Vanilla Butter Cupcakes
- Chocolate S’more Brownie Cupcakes
- Triple Lemon Cupcake Delights
- Magically Delicious ‘Dew’ Cupcakes
- Old-Fashioned Banana Spice Cakes
- Cream Filled ‘Ghosts In the Graveyard’ Cupcakes
- Super-Moist Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Ultimate Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Cake
- Halloween Black Magic Candy Cake!
- Home-made Chocolate Kahlua & Cream Cake
- Ultimate Banana Cake with Whipped Nutella Frosting
- ‘Awesome’ Cinnamon Applesauce Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting